Work Location:Not Applicable
Under the general direction of the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director, Brand Management conceptualizes, produces and enforces the image of AmerisourceBergen Corporation on an enterprise-wide level. This position develops and implements brand marketing activities, provides communication and brand management leadership, shares expertise with internal partners, and fosters external relationships with vendors, partners and agencies. Defines and articulates the company’s brand architecture, strategy and identity and coordinates a cross-functional process that ensures the delivery of a consistent brand experience through the execution of integrated brand building programs. Collaborates with the marketing team on the development and implementation of launch plans, strategic marketing plans, communications and other aspects that influence and impact the AmerisourceBergen brand.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Develops brand management strategy and communicates to appropriate stakeholders and marketing team members to build consensus; monitors roll-out of strategies and evaluates ROI and market impact.
· Drives integration of cross business unit branding and marketing.
· Assists with the development and execution of marketing plans through the extended brand team and works closely with all cross-functional areas to ensure the brand is effectively infused into corporate marketing vehicles.
· Preserves consistency while ensuring that all brand materials express the most effective and recognizable company message.
· Establishes and manages budgets and projects required to support the brand.
· Manages creative and branding agency and vendor relationships.
· Develops and manages corporate brand representation at corporate and industry events.
· Represents the corporate brand on committees and initiatives as appropriate.
· Independently analyzes, manages and reports on day-to-day compliance and adherence to corporate branding guidelines.
Experience and Education Requirements
· A minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility; combination of corporate and design experience highly desired.
· Fiscal management experience.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
· Direct responsibility for leading branding strategy for large, complex companies.
· Proven reputation for proactively using the marketing and branding function to help accomplish the company’s mission and objectives.
· Superior analytical ability to use data to drive brand strategy and monitor results.
· Ability to form and foster productive relationships with other departments, executives and subject matter experts to implement brand ideas, and gain buy-in to brand positioning across an organization.
· Experience leading and managing others.
· Demonstrated talent for exceptional creative conceptualization.
· Ability to judge creative concepts and clearly communicate direction to others.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)